This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? tech

qptech blog

The companion to qpmarl blog. Here you will find all technical related posts (mostly computer and linux stuff)

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

"Please make accommodations for my stupidity"

I was hangin out on day last week and heard a knock at the door. I was like "WTF?" 'cause nobody ever knocks on our door and I was not expecting anyone. So I answer it. It's the lady who just moved into the house across the street.

"Is that your car?" she asks.
"Yes, that is my car?" I ask.
"Would you mind moving it? We just moved in across the street and my husband almost hit [your car] backing out of our driveway."

My car is along the street on the opposite side of the road from their driveway. Granted, the street is a bit narrow, but there is legal parking on both sides of the street.

But I am now parking elsewhere because I really don't want them to hit my car when they are backing their Canyonero.


Comments:
"Unexplained fires are a matter for the courts."
 
"It's a country-fried truck endorsed by a clown!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home