This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? tech

qptech blog

The companion to qpmarl blog. Here you will find all technical related posts (mostly computer and linux stuff)

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

 

Small Footprint

I want a small footprint computer. I'm more concerned with portability than performance, but I don't need a laptop. I want a full sized keyboard and monitor, and I don't plan to be taking it everywhere with me.

Antec has a new microATX cube case. It's similar to the XPC's from Shuttle, but I don't know if you can buy an XPC case without the motherboard (proprietary form factor), so you're stuck with the options that Shuttle offers. It looks like they have some pretty good ones though. Antec uses the microATX form factor and their cube case can take 4 full height expansion cards. The XPC that I'm looking at only has 1 pci and 1 agp.

Antec Aria review from The Tech Report
Aria review from Maximum PC (PDF)
Aria review from PimpRig.com

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home