This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours? tech

qptech blog

The companion to qpmarl blog. Here you will find all technical related posts (mostly computer and linux stuff)

Wednesday, July 07, 2004

 

Uhm, I don't own a computer

I sold my PC a few months ago. So I don't have my own computer anymore. I just use other people's computer do do my email and blogs.

This means that I'm not going to be doing much tinkering with PC hardware (which is really what this blog is about). So don't expect many new posts here until I start building a new computer. I'm thinking of a small-footprint, semi-portable Desktop. And of course an LCD monitor - Did you ever try lugging a 17" crt monitor all across the country. I have, and that's one of the reasons I sold the thing. Plus I've decided to give up video games completely, so why do I need a computer.

I'll add posts as I occasionally browse the internet for ideas on building my new computer. But I can tell you now that it's not going to be built any time soon, so the posts will probably be few and far between.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home